SMPS is a community of marketing and business development professionals working to secure profitable business relationships for their A/E/C companies. Through networking, business intelligence, and research, SMPS members gain a competitive advantage in positioning their firms successfully in the marketplace. SMPS offers members professional development, leadership opportunities, and marketing resources to advance their careers. SMPS is the only organization dedicated to creating business opportunities in the A/E/C industry.
SMPS membership provides:
- Networking opportunities, which provide occupational support and are critical for growing business in the built environment
- Leadership opportunities and skill development through participation on committees and chapter board of directors
- Professional development through national and regional conferences and programs that address the business challenges faced by marketers, business developers, and practitioners in the A/E/C industry
- Access to the Marketer magazine and other targeted research and publications that provide information on economic trends and topics that impact the A/E/C industry
- The opportunity to earn professional credentials via the Certified Professional Services Marketer Program
SMPS Alaska Chapter currently has more than 50 members. Growing our chapter is a priority; it’s a very exciting time to join and become involved. The simplest way to join is through the SMPS website and filling out an application. Contact Louis Gire for more information on SMPS Alaska.